Tuesday, August 5, 2008

first entry: first time all over again

Hello. My name is Paige, and this is where I'm going to post the stuff I'm making! I don't really want to say more than that. I really just want to make-scan-post-and walk away, and move on, and be like: take it bleh and run and run, but I guess I will tell you a teeny bit about myself first:
Hello. My name is Paige Lipari, and I've lived in Brooklyn for the last 5 and one half years. I love to read, watch films, and go to museums. Very much. I just recently got into cartooning about 4 months ago, so this is all very new to me. Right now, I go to Eugene Lang College where I am an Arts in Context major (whatever that means/ it means everything to me). Broccoli is really amazing. Okra is evil.
My plan is to work on something (painting, cartooning, something, etc.) everyday (!!!) and post it here. I will also be archiving some of the cartoons I've done over the past couple of months. My greatest hope is that this is a little spot where you come and visit once a trillion years and laugh a bit whether in uncomfortableness, or delight, or both.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxopaige

No comments: